My Collection of Best Travel Tips Edition 2
Almost daily, I read, hear and view on the internet, television and radio, excellent travel information and tips from some of the leading travel professionals in the industry. I think for most of us who love to travel and work hard to save for vacations, are always looking for helpful tips, suggestions and any other information to help save money, time and stress associated with travel.
I thought it was time to share some of these tips on a regular basis, to help make your travel a little easier!
This is my second edition, be sure to check out my previous editions as well!
Some Great Travel Tips Edition 2 From Seasoned Travelers
😎 Second Edition Collection 1
- Be sure to Download Handy Travel Apps for Your Cellphone before leaving home.
- Take an Empty Water Bottle through Airport Security to refill later!
- Pack All Valuables and Essential Items in Your Carry On Baggage!
- Pack Only What You Will Need … Not What You Think You May Need!
- Never Carry Your Wallet Unprotected In Your Back Pocket!
😎 Second Edition Collection 2
- Shop for Midweek Flights for the Best Deals on Your Airline Tickets!
- Pack ear plugs and an eye mask to help you sleep on long flights.
- Be sure to create a Packing List before traveling!
- With new luggage weight rules, only pack what you absolutely need!
- Notify your credit card company before you leave and advise them where you will be traveling to and for how long.
- Try to Pack a Spare Bag in Your Luggage for extra purchases while away.
- Always Lock Your Cellphone to prevent others from using it if lost or stolen.
- Get familiar with Escape Exits in hotels, airplanes or other venues in case of emergency.
- Never leave your Laptop Unattended even for a minute!
- Pack a Small Nightlite for those dark and mysterious places you may be staying! 😯
😎 Second Edition Collection 4
- Familiarize yourself with common ‘scams’ known for your travel destination!
- Learn how to drive a manual shift car if possible. In many countries automatic transmissions are not available!
- Make sure your bank cards work properly before leaving home!
- Pack some toilet paper with you! Depending on your travel destination and form of travel, it could be a godsend!
- If You Are Worried You May Lose Something Precious … Then it is always best to Leave It At Home!
😎 Second Edition Collection 5
- Without Question Never Leave Anything Treasured In An Automobile!
- Subscribe to Travel Booking Websites to Collect the Latest Hot Travel Deals.
- .Always Check the website … Trip Advisor for Helpful Travel Reviews and Much More!
- Check out Repositioning Cruises for Excellent Deals!
- Forgot to Pack Something? Check with your hotel before heading out to the store. Many supply things like … toothbrushes, combs, sewing kits, shower caps, and disposable razors they will provide free of charge.
Do you have a special travel tip to share with our readers?
Your comments are always Gr8tly Appreciated! 🙂
Please scroll down to the bottom of this page where you will find the Comment Box.