Travel Jokes and Humour Ed.5 to Help Make Your Day a Little Bit Brighter
Enjoy your coffee with a little Gr8 Travel Tips Travel Jokes and Humour Ed.5 to Brighten Your Day! For most of us, we work hard and take life just a little too seriously. So after 30 years of a regimented career, it’s now time to kick back and relax a little. One of things I have always enjoyed and never fails to put a smile on my face is a good joke!
So, now being the proud owner of my own Travel Blog, I’m free to add whatever I like and why not adding a little sunshine to your day or coffee break but a good clean joke!
I receive all kinds of crazy emails weekly from family and friends, and yes, a lot of them are jokes! So it’s time to pass on a few of them ever so often for you to enjoy. I hope these jokes help put a smile on your face even for just a few seconds!
My Collection of Gr8 Travel Tips Humour #5
Cruise Ship Humour
I never get tired of reading some of the questions asked of staff on Cruise Ships! As a matter of fact, I have a niece who has worked on a major cruise ship for over 10 years and she says that she has heard just about everything from passengers.
Here’s a little sample to brighten your day!
Top 10 Dumbest Questions Ever Asked of Cruise Staff …
- Excuse Me But Do These Steps Go Up Or Down?
- What Do You Do With Those Beautiful Ice Carvings After They Melt?
- Can You Tell Me What Elevator I Have To Take To Get To The Front Of The Ship?
- Does The Crew Sleep On This Cruise Ship?
- Can You Tell Me If This Island Is Completely Surrounded With Water?
- Can You Tell Me If This Ship Makes Its Own Electricity?
- Do You Use Salt Water In The Toilets?
- What Elevation Are We At On This Ship?
To the Ships Photographer …
- If You Don’t Mark The Pictures, How Will I Know Which Ones Are Mine?
The Number 1 All Time Favorite Question Asked of Cruise Ship Staff …
- What Time Is The Midnight Buffet Being Served?
Have a Nice Day! 🙂
Your comments are always Gr8tly Appreciated!
Please scroll down to the bottom of this page where you will find the Comment Boxes.
If you enjoyed reading this article, please share it with your family & friends on your Social Media Sites or elsewhere. Thanks 🙂