My Collection of Best Travel Tips Edition 1
Almost daily, I read, hear and view on the internet, television and radio, some excellent travel advice and special tips from some of the leading travel professionals in the industry. I think for most of us who love to travel, are always on the lookout for any helpful tips and suggestions others can offer to help save money, time and stress associated with the joys of travel.
I thought it was time to share some of the more helpful tips on to you, to help make your travel experience a little easier!
This is my first edition, be sure to check out my following editions as well!
Some Great Travel Tips from Seasoned Travelers
😎 First Edition Collection 1 …
Fraser Canyon British Columbia Canada
- Do Not Forget To Purchase Travel Medical Insurance!
- Photocopy Passports and other Important Documents.
- Always Carry at least 2 Credit Cards and/or Debit Cards with you.
- Always Trust Your Instincts Especially When Traveling!
- Pack a Small Travel First Aid Kit Always.
😎 First Edition Collection 2 …
Petty Experience Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Be sure to check what Vaccinations may be required for your chosen destination. Be aware of any Health Risks that may be present in the area.
- Be sure to always Carry a Hat particularly in hot and humid climates!
- Notify your Credit Card Company before departing home and put a Travel Alert on your card.
- Always remain respectful and friendly with all Border Agents at all times.
- Never ever carry your Wallet in your back pocket!
Kettle Valley Railway British Columbia
- Learn A Few Words in the Local Language.
- Never leave valuables in a rented car.
- Do Not Eat or Drink around Historic Attractions in Rome.
- Never Be Afraid To Barter With Shop Keepers or Vendors.
- Always be sure to Carry Snacks of some sort when traveling.
😎 First Edition Collection 4 …
Nanaimo British Columbia Canada
- It is always a good gesture to Tip Your Housekeeping Staff for good service.
- Certain Parts of Australia Do Not Allow Swearing and You Can Be Fined!
- Do Not Forget To Pack Your Camera Charger!
- Taking a Cruise and Worried About Sea Sickness? Try a Motion Sickness Bracelet .
- You Are Not Allowed to Feed the Pigeons in Venice.
😎 First Edition Collection 5 …
Commercial Fish Boats British Columbia
- Invest in a pair of light earplugs for travel. These can be a godsend!
- Check out the local tipping customs for the country you are visiting. Have a look at this Global Tipping Chart for reference.
- A small role of toilet paper wrapped in a ziplock sandwich bag can come in very handy especially in foreign countries!
- If you wear eyeglasses, be sure to carry a second replacement pair with you.
- Relax and Be Patient when traveling. Do not let stress overtake your emotions.
All of the travel photographs above were taken by me or a member of my family while traveling.
If you enjoyed reading this article, make my day and share it on your favorite Social Media Site by clicking one of the icons below! Thanks 🙂