A Look at My Favorite Campgrounds in North America
Having enjoyed family camping holidays for many years now, I thought it would be a good time to start a specific post on Reviewing Best Campgrounds in America. Below is a list I have started on some of our most favorite campgrounds we have stayed at in North America throughout the years.
It’s always great to read personal feedback and reviews on campgrounds and RV Parks around the country before we decide on what may be the best for us.
I want to offer our personal opinion and experience, and a few suggestions for you to choose from when looking for a campground or RV Park. How many times have you driven to a particular campground to find that it really isn’t quite what you expected, having wasted valuable time and gas along the way? Well, I certainly have over the years and it really is annoying! 😕
Even having looked at all the campground directories with their recommendations and reviews, many times they still seem to be not quite what we expected. 🙁
Today, it really is so much easier with the internet to interact with others and share information on most any topic. Wherever your travels may take you in most cases, you can always find excellent websites that offer reviews on most anything.
I thought it would be a great idea to start sharing some of our favorite campgrounds, recreational vehicle parks, rest areas, casino resort properties and much more, that we have enjoyed and would recommend to others.
Enjoying the Spectacular Scenery in America
The above photo was taken in Hope, British Columbia enjoying camping alongside the Mighty Fraser River!
Displaying A Few of The Best Campgrounds
Below you will find a list of the United States, Canada and Mexico campgrounds, rest stops and complimentary parking at Casinos and more that we have enjoyed over the years. As well, most have links you can click on which will take you to my feature articles with photos and a direct link to the parks official website, for your convenience. 🙂
There you can access much more detailed information on each place.
Our Family Class C Motor Home
The photo above shows beautiful Mt. Shasta in the background.
Best RV Parks & Campgrounds
Best Campgrounds and Stops in the United States
- Twin Peaks Campground in Organ Pipe National Monument Park.
- Orange Grove RV Park – Bakersfield
- Indian Waters RV Resort – Indio
- Morongo Casino Resort & Spa – Cabazon
- Heritage RV Park – Corning
- Randolph Collier – Rest Area & Welcome Center off of I-5
- Grand Sierra Resort & Casino – Reno
For those of you interested, the town of Rugby in North Dakota has been billed as the most center geographical location in North America!
Best Campgrounds and Stops in Canada
- Pinegrove Campground & RV Park – near Kamloops
- Wells Gray Golf Resort & RV Park – Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Lamplighter Campground – Revelstoke
- Blue River Campground & RV Park – Blue River
- Sky Blue Waters Resort – near Salmon Arm
- Whistler RV Park & Campground – Whistler
– Vancouver Island
- Living Forest Campground & RV Park – Nanaimo
- Alder Bay Resort – Port McNeill
- Paradise RV Park – Parksville
- Qualicum Bay Resort – Qualicum Bay
- China Creek Campground & Marina – Port Alberni
- Quatse River Campground – Port Hardy
- Bow Rivers Edge Campground – Cochrane
- Mountain View RV Park – Calgary
- The Last Chance Saloon – Wayne
- Leduc Lions Campground & RV Park – Leduc
For those of you interested, the central point of Canada is situated about 30 kilometers from the City of Winnipeg.
Best Campgrounds and Stops in Mexico
- Playa Bonita RV Park at Rocky Point Mexico
Be sure to follow along as my wife and I venture down the Baja in March of 2017 with Baja Amigos Caravans.
We had an amazing 28 day RV Caravan journey in February / March of 2017. Be sure to check my 4 detailed posts and photos on this trip. We traveled with a great group and met some amazing locals along the way!
If you are Serious About Your Health, particularly during travel, then have a look at this amazing health supplement my family and I have been taking for years. It involves one of the most important ingredients in our bodies – Glutathione!
I am proud to be a Max International Health Product Associate and always enjoy sharing my story with others! Just click on the Banner Below or Check Out My Recent Post on the Benefits of Glutathione For Healthy Travel for more detailed information. 🙂 There’s nothing to sign up for, no newsletter subscription or anything else, just a pdf file for you to view or download to your computer.
If you enjoyed reading this article, make my day and share it with your Friends by clicking one of the Social Media icons below. As well, be sure to Like Gr8 Travel Tips on Facebook and Never Miss a New Post or Photo! Thanks 🙂
Did You Know …
“RV owners in the United States, on average, put about 4,500 miles on their Recreational Vehicle each year.”